Wednesday, August 23, 2006

No more Exam blues, it's Holiday oranges.

EXAMS IS OFFICIALLY OVER, HOLIDAY DECLARED OFFICIAL for me.
It's indeed a great relief, no mugging till 12 plus and mind keep thinking about it while sleeping. While there's no adrenaline rush to go out so came back home after the paper.

Holidays are here. I really cant wait to make full use of it to "build my own store", meet up my 7in1 family for some singing/playing/tanning etc, exercise to lose those weights that I've put during my semester. Poly life is too good, no PE and physical training, people are just getting fatter and fatter each day in Poly. Anyway, shumei, zhenhui, jiamin and I will be collaborating to get the blogstore setup with handmade accessories, people who like it please support us and help us pass the word around. We will be getting the stuffs soon and everything will be done real soon. Will post further details once everything is done. It will be our part time job. =)

Any suggestions for our blogstore name, give it a tag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home